The D Duo
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Prayer
We say the Lord's prayer at bedtime together, but Luke asked last week for the first time to say it by himself. He is so precious I just had to record it!
1 comment:
sk
said...
babe! I love the "trespasses" part!
December 9, 2007 at 8:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Countdown to Baby #3
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(8)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(6)
Prayer
Thanksgiving
Crazy sleeping...
Fall Ball
Halloween
Our own blog!
About Me
Becky
View my complete profile
1 comment:
babe! I love the "trespasses" part!
Post a Comment