Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fall Ball



Cole had a great time playing fall tee ball. He was on the "Scrappers" with his best friend Cade. Cade's dad and granddad where the coaches and they did a great job making it fun for the boys! The season is now over, but we look forward to watching #10 make some grand slams in the Spring!

3 comments:

sk said...

wow! way to go coley boy! that catch and tag on the base was awesome :) we are very impressed! wish we could be there to cheer you on!!!

The Miller Family said...

Hi! Thanks so much for inviting me to see and read about "my guys." Sam had a great time with them on Saturday. I could not believe how much Cole had grown! Just wanted to let you know how much of a blessing it has been to be a part of their lives this past year. : )

Swing Kid Mommy said...

I'm probably overly emotional because I have a 6 week old & I'm sleep deprived, but these videos made me cry - I think I really miss Cole & all of you. Can't wait til December!
Love you!