Friday, November 16, 2007

Crazy sleeping...






These are so hilarious! I love taking pictures of the boys in crazy sleeping positions. I am amazed at how they can sleep like that... I only have one of Cole because he usually looks like a perfect angel in bed. Luke on the other hand is all over the place, as you can tell. If you look close at one of Luke's photos he has socks on his hands!? And yes, he really has his hand in his diaper in the other! I have no idea how he fell asleep with his legs in the foot of the bed like that! So funny!

2 comments:

sk said...

oh my! so very funny :) what a cute post! i love the one with Luke's legs hanging over the bed frame.

Swing Kid Mommy said...

What little nuts.
Sooooooo very cute.
How DO they sleep like that?