This is my favorite picture ever of the boys together!
This picture is hilarious... the giraffe was showing his best side to us!
I am late posting Luke's birthday photos... He turned 5 on Feb. 24th. I can't believe my youngest (right now) is 5! He is such a big boy now and has changed so much over the last year. He is so excited about kindergarten next year and riding the bus with Cole! He has made lots of friends at preschool this year and a lot of them "look up to Luke" because he is one of the oldest in the class. He loves drawing and writing his name all the time. He gladly tells anyone, "I am Luke, L-U-K-E and I am 5!" He is most excited about meeting baby Orin. He is so affectionate and pats my tummy every day and says things like "Hi, baby Orin, when are you coming out?" He kisses my tummy at least 5 times a day. He is going to be such a sweet big brother.
To celebrate Luke's big day we went to the Denver Zoo. We had never been there and enjoyed our day a lot. We liked it so much we got a year long family pass so we can go back whenever we want! The boys had a great day and it was a fun way to celebrate our little guys big day. I will post some pics of Luke's birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday Lukester, we love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment