Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008





































Wow, I can't believe Christmas is gone and it's the middle of January already! We had a fun time with family this Christmas. We didn't get to see everyone as long as we would have liked because we all got sick the week before Christmas. We did get to go to Colorado Springs and spend Christmas Eve & Christmas day with everyone though. Mom & Dad and Sarah & Nate and the kids came up from Dallas to be with us. It was fun having all the cousins together at Christmas! Here are some photos of Cole & Luke with their cousins. We also got to have Nanna & Poppa come stay with us the week of New Year's. We enjoyed taking a trip into Estes Park and RMNP for some sledding and playing in the snow.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Rebekah!! I am so excited you are expecting #3. The snow looks like fun...in pictures lol. I am much more the 68+ degrees type of girl :D