Wow, it has been a while since I have posted anything.... sorry for the long delay. I have been busy getting settled in and adjusting to life in CO! Well, we are finally settled and the boys are now starting school. Luke started last week at a small Lutheran preschool 2 days a week. He absolutely loves it! He asks every day if it is a "school" day. He will be so ready for kindergarten next year! Cole started 1st grade today. His school is very nice and much smaller than his school last year. His teacher seems great and he said he had a fun first day. He said he was nervous, but once he started making some friends he liked it a lot. He even said they had 3 recess times and that was awesome! I know he is going to do great.
Here are some pics of the boys enjoying school. I will try to start updating this site regularly.
1 comment:
They are precious! Sam just asked about them the other day. I told him you lived in Colorado now and he suggested that Luke and Cole could come spend Christmas with us. Pretty cute! : )
Hope you are feeling great and that Jad loves his new job. Still praying.
Post a Comment